- MBBS: 1994, B.J.MedicalCollege, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad.
- M.S.: 1999, B.J.Medical College, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad.
- Assistant Professor in Department of General Surgery for 2 years.
- M.Ch.: 2005, B.J.MedicalCollege, Gujarat University, Ahmedabad.
- Fellowship(2007)in Vascular, Skullbase and Spine Surgeries at Lake Cumberland Hospital U.S.A
- 2005 :Assisstant Professor Neurosurgery Department at B.J.Medical College
- 2008 :Associate Professor Neurosurgery Department at B.J.Medical College
- 2014: Department Head Neurosurgery, B.J.MedicalCollege
AWARDS AND RESEARCH
- University First in Mch Neurosurgery Exam in 2005
- Study of Intracerebral Haematoma
- Different Modalities of Management of ACM grade I with Syringomyelia
- ETV in infants - Study of 30 cases
- Tethered Cord Syndrome - Study of 50 cases
- Rare case presentation of Pleomorphic Xentho Astrocytoma in Hypothalamic region —Study of Paediatric Brain Tumor
- Rare case of neurocysticercosis blocking bilateral Foramen Munroe
- Indian Journal Of Neurosurgery March 2015: Abdominal cerebrospinal fluid pseudocysts in children : A complication of ventriculoperitoneal shunt.
- Journal Of Pediatric Neurosciences Sep-Dec 2014 vol 9: Intravascular papillary endothelial hyperplasia ( Masson's Tumor) of the scalp with intracranial extension.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- CV junction surgeries (Operated more than 400 cases).
- Skull Base, Endoscopic Brain Surgeries and Spine Surgeries.
- Endoscopic Pituitary Surgeries( Operated more than 150 cases ).
- Specialist in TrigeminalNeuralgia surgery—MVD ( Operated more than 100 cases ). —Operated more than 2000 Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Performed more than 5000 major surgeries till date ( excluding Traumatic Brain Injury). —All kind of Spinal Instrumentation.
- Member of Neurological society of India. -.Member of Indian MedicalAssociation. —Member of Gujarat Surgeons Association.