- M.B.B.S.- Smt. NHL MMC, Gujarat Univ. [2002-2008]
- M.D.-GENERAL MEDICINE.-VSGH (Unit III), Smt. NHLMMC, Gujarat Univ. [2008-11]
- DNB (RHEUMATOLOGY) – Apollo Hospital (JCI Accredited), NBE. [Feb 2013- Feb 2016]
- EULAR (European League against Rheumatism) certified on Rheumatic Diseases [Sep’13 – Oct’16]
- ASAS FELLOW – Clinical Research Fellowship at Hôpital Cochin, Paris, France (EULAR Centre of Excellence 2015-2020) under Prof. Maxime DOUGADOS [Mar 2016- Mar 2017]
ORAL PRESENTATIONS/ TALKS:
- Evaluation of the predictive validity of the ASAS axial Spondyloarthritis criteria in the DESIR cohort, OP0119 – 15 June 2017 at EULAR 2017, Madrid
- Extreme Patient Reported Outcome (PRO) in early spondyloarthritis: A surrogate for fibromyalgia? Its impact on TNF-α blockers treatment effect? – 20 January 2017 at Annual ASAS workshop - Leeds, United Kingdom
- Evaluation of the predictive validity of the ASAS axial spondyloarthritis criteria in the DESIR cohort – 20 January 2017 at Annual ASAS workshop - Leeds, United Kingdom
- Invited Speaker on the Topic “Treat to Target in Spondyloarthritis- Is it Possible?” - Panel Discussion, 14 April 2017 at RAGCON Annual West Zone Conference, Goa
- Invited Speaker on the Topic “Role of IL-17A inhibitors in Psoriatic Arthritis”, 22 July 2017 at Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Clinical worsening according to the patient is infrequent in axial spondyloarthritis: results of the ASAS-FLARE study in 1169 patients, FRI0432 at EULAR 2017, Madrid, also published DOI: 10.1136/annrheumdis-2017-eular.4766
- Extreme Patient Reported Outcome (PRO) in early spondyloarthritis: A surrogate for Fibromyalgia? Its impact on TNF-Alpha blockers treatment effect?, SAT0386 at EULAR 2017, Madrid, also published DOI: 10.1136/annrheumdis-2017-eular.3827
- To compare and validate the modified disease activity scores in RA to the conventional composite scores in an Indian cohort, APL15-0575 at APLAR 2015, Chennai, also published International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases. 2015; 18 (Suppl. 1): 109.
- Neoplasm mimic of rheumatologic presentations: a case report of nodal marginal zone b cell lymphoma mimicking Sjogrens syndrome, APL15-0592 at APLAR 2015, Chennai, also published International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases. 2015; 18 (Suppl. 1): 60.
- Feltys syndrome presenting with persistent neutropenia in a two-and half-years history of rheumatoid arthritis: a case report, APL150623 at APLAR 2015, Chennai, also published International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases. 2015; 18 (Suppl. 1): 63.
- Vitamin D status in rheumatoid arthritis patients and healthy controls and correlation with disease activity and disability, APL15-0568 at APLAR 2015, Chennai, also published International Journal of Rheumatic Diseases. 2015; 18 (Suppl. 1): 98.
- Relapsing polychondritis – Challenges in management, IRACON 2013, Kolkata, also published Indian Journal of Rheumatology 2013; 8(s7-s36):s28 (P81)
CONFERENCES AND WORKSHOPS ATTENDED:
- European League against Rheumatism (EULAR); June 2017, Madrid, Spain
- Ankylosing Spondylitis internAtional Society (ASAS) Annual congress meeting cum workshop; January 2017, Leeds, UK
- Asia Pacific League against Rheumatism (APLAR) international conference 2015, Chennai, India
- IRACON - Indian Rheumatology Annual Conference: 2013 Kolkata, 2014 Chandigarh, (With APLAR) 2015 Chennai
- MuSOC 2015, 1St International Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Conference; New Delhi
- 1st Indian Meeting on Extremity MRI in Rheumatology, Jan 2015, CMC Vellore
- Xth National Autoantibody Workshop, Sept 2014, SGPGIMS, Lucknow
- Indian Rheumatology Association (IRA) – Life Member, IRA LM-1079
- Ankylsoing Spondylitis international Society – ASAS Member
AREA OF INTEREST
- All types of Inflammatory and degenerative Arthritis, Connective Tissue Diseaseas (CTDs), Vasculitis, Metabolic bone diseases, Crystal arthropathy
- Special Interests in
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Inflammatory Myositis – DM/ PM/ NAM, etc.
- Psoriatic Arthritis, IBD/ Enteropathic Arthritis
- ANCA associated Vasculitis
- Pediatric Arthritis i.e. JIA, ERA, Juvenile Lupus, JDM, etc.
- Intra-articular Injections
- Dr. Bhowmik Meghnathi is a Full Time consultant at Shalby Hospitals