Shalby Hospitals has its own State of the Art Quality Laboratory services catering to the needs of its patients with utmost integrity.Shalby’s Clinical Laboratory Services offer 24x7 operational support to the medical teams in the hospital.
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution. Shalby Pathology Laboratory is committed to provide Quality with Care even in an emergency. It is said that emergencies may arise without a warning and at any time of the day. Handling them instantly and catching the right ‘Pulse’ by beating the ‘Dead’line is the key to recovery. SHALBY boasts of its unique and hi-tech laboratory, which has got world class Instruments and well trained & efficient staff. Shalby Pathology Lab. is accredited by the NABL (National Accreditation Board of Calibration & Testing Laboratory) which not only gets into the ‘Heart’ of the tests /research conducted in the most authentic way but provides round-the-clock services considering the fact that Time and Tide wait for none..!!
Scope Of Services
4. Clinical Pathology
Shalby Laboratory is equipped with a wide range of automated analyzers. Few prominent instruments are:
1. VITROS ECI Immunodiagnostic analyzer (Johnson & Johnson)
2. VITROS 250 Biochemistry analyzer (Johnson & Johnson)
3. CELL DYN 3700 Hematology analyzer
4. TURBOX PLUS Nephlometery analyzer
5. COAS U411 Urine analyzer
6. MICROSHED ESR SYSTEM.
Internal Quality Assurance:
1. Quality control samples are run every day at pre-determined intervals before commencement of testing of actual patient samples
2. Daily analysis of 2 or 3 levels i.e. low,medium and high level of third party controls before analyzing patients samples.
3. Ideal blood collection via vaccutainer system to avoid activation of clotting mechanism
4. Regular calibration of machines or as and when required.
5. Full proof documentation like log books for instruments, daily, weekly and monthly maintenance books
6. Every 4 hrs. monitoring and documentation of various temperature sensitive instruments like refrigerator and deep freezer where reagents ,kits and samples are stored.
7. Interfacing of instrument to a software so that data is automatically transfered i.e. No manual error while entering reports.
8. Dual check of reports by qualified and well trained technical staff and final approval by Pathologist.
9. Repeat of abnormal samples by different technologist.
External Quality Assurance Scheme:
External quality assessment schemes are accepted around the world as invaluable tools by laboratories to assess the performance of their test systems. We currently have a tie-up with BIORAD for analyzing hematology, biochemistry & immunology panels which significantly improves our laboratory services in terms of performance evaluation, patient care and safety issues and overall quality of laboratory practices.
Dauji Dental Clinic, Friends Palak Plaza, Langde Ki Chauki, Bypass Road, Agra
Dr. Jaybabu Cardio Diagnostics Centre, Nr. Big Bazar, Professor Colony, Agra
Shalby Clinic Sobo Centre Near Sun City South Bopal
|SG Shalby , Ahmedabad||079-40203000|
|Krishna Shalby , Ahmedabad||+91-98250 22554|
|Vijay Shalby , Ahmedabad||079-27910700|
|Shalby Silver Oaks , Mohali||+91 172 5094125|